|Tori J. Hernendez|
This month, I've been focusing on making dreams come true.
I realized -- with a start -- at the beginning of this month that I am already living my dream. Wow!
It doesn't mean that life isn't messy. Things go wrong. Mistakes get made. And we still have lots of goals to achieve.
As Walt Disney said, "If you can dream it, you can do it."
How can I help make your dreams come true?
BOOK YOUR DISCOVERY SESSION NOW
* Discover the Principles of Personal Style
* Learn How To Take a Great Selfie
* Pamper Yourself with a Guided Foot Treatment
Find out in ONE morning with Allison and her team of experts how to kick-start your style so you can feel beautiful and confident every day.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
"Thanks again for choosing such a great outfit!!! The black flats are very comfortable and I've worn them several times since I got them. I can't wait to wear my lovely shower dress, too!!!!" - Nicole DiDonato
THIS MONTH AT DAILYOUTFIT:
Live Your Dream. When you pause to consider where you are, what you're doing and how you're doing it, are you living your dream?
- Click here to read, "Live Your Dream"
- Click here to book your discovery session with me to create a style that will make your dreams come true.
|As seen on Lover.ly|
The September Look. For many of us, the only outfit we've ever really spent lots of time and energy thinking about is our wedding dress.
In an era when we marry solely for love and commitment, a wedding can be the most beautiful day.
Which is why I was so happy and honored when Lover.ly asked me to join their "Dream Day Style Challenge."
- Click here to read, "The September Look"
- Click here to book your discovery session with me to create your own dream look!
|Family Command Center|
Finding Your Rhythm: Breaking Your Blocks to Style. One of the most common blocks to style I hear is maintenance (followed by a groan).
The explanation? "I don't have enough .... in my life for..." You know that actually translates to: "I don't think it's important."
But, what do my clients want most? To look polished.
Therein lies the rub.
- Click here to read, "Finding Your Rhythm"
- Click here to book your discovery session and make style easy!
|LOVE THIS POST? Subscribe to the weekly e-newsletter and receive my e-book and workbook, "Dress The Body You Have" for FREE!|